Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) is a process in which the body is exposed to ultra-low temperatures (-200 Fahrenheit to -260 degrees Fahrenheit).
The user is placed in a cryogenic chamber for a duration of 1.5 to 3 minutes which lowers the skin surface temperature significantly and stimulates
receptor cells in the body. The CryoChamber uses gasiform nitrogen to lower the skin surface temperature by 30 to 50 degrees Fahrenheit.
The skin reacts to the extreme cold and sends messages to the brain which stimulates the regulatory functions of the body. The skin exposure also triggers the release of anti-inflammatory molecules and endorphins. The result is a strengthening of the immune system and enhancement of the body’s recovery and recouperation systems.
With a properly planned series of cryo sessions, WBC:
• Reduces inflammation *
• Increases energy *
• Lessens muscle soreness and tension *
• Relieves pain from injuries or joint disorders *
• Boosts metabolism and promotes weight loss *
• Increases collagen production, reducing cellulite and signs of aging *
• Improves mood via a rise in endorphins *
• Rejuvinates the body at a cellular level *
• Can help elevate testosterone levels in men*
• Supports the treatment of multiple sclerosis *
• Helps solve insomnia, migraines, gout and asthma *
*This information has not been evaluated by the FDA. This process is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any condition or disease.
Call Today: 808-329-3000
© 2016 Kona Cryo Wellness. All rights reserved.
Website by FAMS: www.FarnhamAssociates.com